Social Media Marketing Cold Calling Script



 Hello [Name]


I have a question to ask about your social media presence kindly can i pass this quickly???


Yes | No if no then when is convenient with you ? 


Q[Do you still have access to your website] ??


Yes | no 


Well from personal studies and experience about your site your missing [Number] of visitors who had a high change of converting and becoming your clients and mostly social  media presence, poor ranking, poor website support and website not being mobile friendly affect not just your business but even most of my previous clients to whom I've done the same services 


Q[Kindly can i carry on]???


Yes | No if no simply end the call there not interested 


That's why I've called you to find possibilities to work this out and design you a professional site with a higher ranking in just 14 days for only 500$ as am preparing for my birthday of 3years consecutively developing website 


And am only left with 3 more people to close this offer kindly let me know if this is something you can do ???

0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram