Solar Cold Calling Script




 Hello is this Mr xxxxx, this is Carlos from Texas Solar. The reason I’m calling you is because your area is pre approved for a Federal Government program called the ITC have you ever heard of it?

  Perfect no worries that’s why I’m calling you for. So the ITC is a federally funded program that is helping homeowners to make that switch from normal electricity to having you own solar system. So instead of you making a monthly expense, you will be making an investment because it raises the value of your property. If you qualify for this program, you don’t have any down payments, installation fees or whatever. They even give you 60 days after installation to pay the first monthly quote. So I have technicians coming to your area tomorrow to consult Mr Shaun at 3 PM so I have free spots for 1 PM and 6 PM, which one do you want? So just to know that your consultation is going to be successful I just have to make sure that you have the following requirements: Are you the sole homeowner of the property located at 1900 Burton Dr, Austin TX 78741? Most of homeowners have a credit score around 650 or above is that your case correct? And last but not least, what do you think is the AVG of payments that you have for electricity? WHAAAAT? That’s too much Mr XXXX I’m so glad I’m talking to you because I know you are going to save a lot of money.

0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram